The Finance Department is responsible for overseeing all of the day to day financial activities of the town.
- Financial Administration
- Payroll and pension administration
- Budget/financial reporting
- Preparation of the town’s Annual Budget
- Purchasing activities, including accounts payable and reporting expenditures and revenues to individual boards, commissions, and departments.
- Assist in supplying the auditors with pertinent information during the annual audit process
The department also provides the Board of Finance with up-to-date expenditures and revenues to assist with financial decisions.
Treasurer & Administrative Assistant:
Cheryl A. B. Bowen
Assistant Finance Office:
Bette Giordano, BS, MS
Contact Finance Office: