The Ashford Senior Center is located in the Earl W. Smith Building at 25 Tremko Lane, which is across from Knowlton Memorial Hall on Rte 44. The Senior Center is open Monday through Friday from 9 A. M. until 3 P. M.
Sheila Grady, Director
Contact Ashford Senior Center:
- Lunch every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 Noon. (suggested donation of $3)
- Zumba Gold every Tuesday at 10 A.M. except the 2nd Tuesday of each month is at 11 A.M. $2.00 per class
- Tai Chi every Friday at 10 A.M. $2.00 per class
- Low Impact Exercise is held every Thursday at 10 A.M. $2.00 per class
- Blood Pressure will be taken by VNHS on last Monday of each month free of charge.
- Crafters welcome every 4th Wednesday at 1 P.M.
- Mah Jong is held every Monday at 1 P.M.
- Coffee Hour is held the last Monday of each month from 9:30 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
- Lunch Bunch gathers the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Destinations are pre-determined by the group. Transportation is provided, diner pays for their own meal.
- AARP Safe Driving Course will be held on September 12th from 9 A.M.-1 P.M. Call the Senior Center or AARP to register. $25.00 for class.
- Haircuts are scheduled in advance for the last Monday of the month from 10 A.M.-1:30 P.M. Call the Senior Center for appointment. $1o per person
- Pedicures & Manicures are scheduled in advance for the last Monday of every other month. Call the Senior Center for an appointment. $10 – $15 fee per service.
- Shred Day is September 17th, 2016 from 9 A.M.-1 P.M.
Ashford Senior Center Fall Fair – November 5, 2016 – Contact Pauline at 860.428.6502
- Senior bake table and lunch to purchase!
- Crafters, Jewelry, Candles
- Tag tables and Silent Auction.
- And much more!
- Spaces available