The Tax Collector's Office will open at 10:30 A.M. on Tuesday, February 28th.
Pursuant to CGS 12-117(a), the time for the assessor to complete her duties and sign the 2016 Grand List has been extended one month. The one month extension also applies to the BAA application deadline, which is now 3/20/2017. Increase notices will be going out the first week of March.
Welcome to Ashford, CT
- Revaluation of All Real Property in Ashford – NEW http://www.ashfordtownhall.org/home/2016-revaluation/
- Home Heating and Food Assistance Help may be available to assist in home heating bills and food costs this winter. For more information click here to visit the Youth and Social Services page.
- Attention Home Owners in Ashford If you are a home owner please read the attached brochure concerning failing concrete foundations. If you believe your foundation may be failing you are encouraged to contact the CT Department of Consumer Protection (email@example.com) as soon as possible. CT Department of Consumer Protection Brochure on failing foundations
- Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting Minutes Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-February 21, 2017
- Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-February 21, 2017
- Ashford Board of Education Meeting Minutes Ashford Board of Education Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-February 16, 2017
- Ashford Board of Education Special Meeting Minutes Ashford Board of Education Special Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-February 16, 2017
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-February 13, 2017
- Economic Development Commission Meeting Minutes Economic Development Commission Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-January 25, 2017
- Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Meeting Minutes Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-February 7, 2017