Welcome to Ashford, CT
- Ashford Board of Education Special Meeting Minutes Ashford Board of Education Special Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-January 22, 2015
- Ashford Board of Education Meeting Minutes Ashford Board of Education Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-January 22, 2015
- Tax Collector – Reminder: Monday, Feb. 2nd, 2015 is the last day to pay current taxes without interest penalty. As long as the payment is postmarked by Feb. 2nd, we will honor the payment as “on time”. Avoid the lines and the bad weather, and drop the payment in the mail.
- Storm management update Congratulations, Ashford, you have survived another winter storm! Our Emergency Management monitored the situation and reports no power outages or other issues. Ashford Volunteer Fire Department had a few emergency calls during the storm, but they were able to respond quickly and reported no major problems. There has been a significant amount of snow which ...
- State of Emergency The Governor has declared a State of Emergency in preparation for the coming storm. Effective 9pm tonight (Monday), a travel ban for all roads will be in effect. Stay safe.
- Town Offices Closed Tuesday, January 27, 2015 I anticipation of a major weather event, all Town offices, including the Senior Center, will be closed on January 27, 2015. If you lose power please call CL&P directly. Further storm related information will be posted as it becomes available. Please follow our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashford-CT-Emergency-Management/484708674882751
- Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes-Unapproved-January 20, 2015